#4 I Am Going To Die.
I’m Maseh Hadaf, and this is DeepTox. Thank you for being here with me.
- Do you think about your death?
- Something we forget
- Conversation with a good friend, Shareef
Can You Accept That You Are Going To Die?
“Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.” -Rabindranath Tagore
- Friend’s funeral
- When I was a child…
- Parents, mother.
- The younger or perhaps less knowledge-able you are, the less concepts there are between direct experience and well, a concept of something
- As an adult, it’s faded. Feeling of invincibility
- What thoughts automatically come with death for you?
Factoring Death in Daily Calculations
- Hedonism, Fear, Oneness.
- Predominant narrative, normal values
- I am never more alive than when I think of death
- In the face of the vast emptiness that is death, what do you choose?